THB3116 Work Integrated Project
1. Structure and Formatting Guidelines
a. Add a title/cover page of your choice at the beginning of the report. It should include the name of the assessment, subject name, student’s name, and student ID.
b. Insert a table of content next to the title page.
c. Insert the page number within the footer of every page in your report.
d. Provide appropriate referencing(Harvard-Style) for all academic resources used
2. Introduction: Introduce the important aspects of the case study.
3. Methodologies: Briefly describe the System development Life Cycle (SDLC) and discuss the predictive and adaptive approaches to SDLC, evaluate the usefulness and limitation of each approach as well.
4. Chosen methodology: You are then required to choose one model that you find suitable for the system given in the case study and justify your choice.
5. Requirement Gathering: Identify at least two information gathering techniques that can be used to gather specific requirements and design at least 6 questions that can be asked from relevant stakeholders to capture the system requirements and specifications to develop the system successfully.
6. Requirements: List all functional and non-functional requirements as discussed in the case study.
7. Requirement Modelling: Based on the outcome of your requirement analysis carried above, provide an activity diagram for any use case to provide a graphical illustration of the new system and make sure that accurate technical language has been applied.