1. Is Australian Harbour International College Good?
The Australian Harbour International College (AHIC) is a private institute, located in Sydney, Australia, and it is a good choice for students for various reasons. Those are-
- The university offers integrated diploma and certificate courses for business, health science, leadership, management, and information technology disciplines.
- The university offers Commonwealth Scholarships and Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarship options to students.
- Tuition fees charged by AHIC depend upon the duration of the program.
- They have national and internationally recognised programs for effective and efficient employment opportunities.
2. What Is The Ranking Of Australian Harbour International College In Australia?
The Australian Harbour International College (AHIC) is one of the best ranked private institutes to study Business, Leadership, Health Sciences, and Information Technology courses. All the information about the enrollment process and fees are available at http://ahic.edu.au/.
International students prefer enrolling themselves to the AHIC as integrated sources as the institute exposes its graduates to best-in-class employment opportunities.
3. Why Australian Harbour International College Best For Students?
The Australian Harbour International College (AHIC) is best for students because of the following reasons-
- Location: The campus is centrally located in Sydney CBD, making transportation easier.
- Multicultural Environment: The College welcomes students from all demographics and culture, so no one feels odd man out.
- Facilities and equipment: student support, safety and well being, orientation, duration based course fees, and employment options has made the institute one of the best choices for national and international students.
4. Which Is The Best Course In Australian Harbour International College?
Australian Harbour International College extends Diploma, Advanced Diploma, and certificate programs in Business, Finance, Information Technology, and Health Sciences.
The most student-popular programs are the Health and Science Certificate courses in Ageing Support and Individual Support, and Diploma of Nursing programs. Graduates get the opportunity to work in Aged Care and Health Care Institutions after compleion of the course.
AHIC also extends special Courses like Certificate III in Individual Support, Certificate IV in Ageing Support, Advanced Diploma of Network Security and many others.
5. Can Anyone Study At Australian Harbour International College?
Yes, any national and international students with the required ILETS score can study at the Australian Harbour International College. AIHC is registered by the Australian Skills and Quality Authority (ASQA) to offer nationally recognised qualifications.
Students may apply by downloading and filling the form available on the college website. Upon submitting the required documents, the AHIC Admission Office publishes the final admission list of those who have met all the said parameters.