1. Use the same (=clone a repository) R Project for the assignment2 as you created for Assignment1. Create a new .rmd document "Assignment2.rmd"
2. Use the provided csv file to complete the tasks below. The file needs to be uploaded to your project. You can use the variable name of your choice.
3. For each question below record your answer in the markdown document that will show the question, your code and the results.
Your explanation of the data insights is VERY important as well as your code
Part 1: formatting RMarkdown document (2 marks)
1. Create an Rmarkdown document with webpage as output (same as in setup)
At the start of the output document include your name in italic font and your student id in bold font as level 2 heading
Separate with a solid line Include the title “Assignment 2” as level 1 heading Separate with a solid line.
List all tasks in the assignment as headings of the third level and include your results (=output) below each task showing your R code.
Part 2: Data Wrangling and visualization 38 marks
For all tables below, you need to use the RMarkdown functionality to present tables (`kable`).
1. Display the first 10 rows of the dataset using `kable()` function (1 marks).
2. Using `skim()` display the summary of variables.
Think about the task to predict a family income based on their menu: what variables may be useful? Are all of them correct type?
Write 2-3 sentences with your explanation. (2 marks)
Think about the task to predict a community type or US_region based on their menu: what variables may be useful? Are all of them correct type? (2 marks)
3. Use `fct_reorder` and `parse_number` functions to create a factor variable `family_income`(2 mark).
4. What is the number of people who celebrate? (1 mark)
5. What are categories and insights for each main dish served and the method it is prepared? (2 marks)
6. Create 3 different data viz showing insights for main dish served and the method. Provide your own legend and use themes.
Write 2-3 sentences with your explanation of each insight. (4 marks)
7. How many use cranberry sauce? How many use gravy? 2marks
8-9. What is the distribution of those who celebrate across income ranges. Create a data viz.Write 2-3 sentences with your explanation of each insight. (4 marks)
10. Use the following code to create a new data set 2 mark
Write 2-3 sentences with your explanation of what it does. (4 marks)
Write 2-3 sentences with your explanation of what it does. (2 marks)
Write 1 sentence with your explanation of what insights it shows. (2 marks)
Compare 3 models using different set of input variables. Use different number of variables.Explain your choice of variables (3 sentences) Write 2 sentences explaining which model os best.