1. Is William Angliss Institute Good?
The William Angliss Institute is considered as a place with scholarly practice and quality education. The students prefer the institute as a place for accredited traineeships and apprenticeships, certificates, diplomas and advanced diplomas, short courses, graduate certificates, bachelors and master degrees in courses like hotel management, hospitality management, foods, event management and many more.
2. Is William Angliss Institute University Accredited?
Yes, the William Angliss Institute is a university accredited to set up.
The institute received accreditation by the Victorian Qualifications Authority in 2003 for introducing a 3-month short course in Dance Music Event Operations.
Also, the institute boasts fully accredited courses in Espresso Making using quality commercial machines and overseas coffee tours. The Coffee Academy in 2002 coupled with the William Angliss Institute for three-hour Coffee@Home courses on a monthly basis.
3. Is It Hard To Get Into William Angliss Institute?
The admission process of William Angliss Institute is based on academic merit. The international students must meet the minimum academic and English requirements for each level of study (e.g. certificate or diploma or bachelor degree) to get an admission here.
All aspiring student must achieve the required academic grades and the English language proficiency requirements to be eligible for a full offer. More information is available at: https://www.angliss.edu.au/study-with-us/international-student-info/how-to-apply/entry-requirements/.
4. Which Is Best Course In William Angliss Institute?
The William Angliss Institute is best known for extending best-in-class courses in Food, Tourism, Hospitality, and Hotel Management.
Apart from these, Patisserie, Commercial Cookery, Baking, Food Science and Technology, Meat Processing, Culinary Management, and Food Studies courses open doors to professional possibilities in leading hotels, restaurants and boutique patisseries worldwide.
5. What Is The Acceptance Rate For William Angliss Institute?
The acceptance rate for the William Angliss Institute is as following-
- Bachelor of Culinary Management: IELTS: 6, TOEFL: 79
- Diploma of Food Science and Technology: IELTS: 5.5, TOEFL: 69
- Advanced Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management: IELTS: 5.5, TOEFL: 69
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management: IELTS: 5.5, TOEFL: 69
- Diploma of Event Management: IELTS: 5.5, TOEFL: 69