1. Is Chartered Accountant good for CA?
As one of the three legally recognised institutes that offer degrees in Professional Accountancy, the institute is an excellent choice for budding chartered accountants in Australia. You must hold a bachelor or master's degree in accounting, commerce, or business or accounting from an Australian university to qualify. If you have a non-accounting degree, you must get the accredited Graduate Conversion course or take the entrance exam.
2. Is Chartered Accountants accredited?
Yes, the institute is accredited and all the degrees offered are legally and professionally recognised. The institute was first granted accreditation by the College of Arms and the Sydney Institute of Public Accountants in 1906 to give licenses to practising public accountants in Australia. in 1928, the Chartered Accountants in Australia was formed after receiving aRoyal Charter.
3. How much does it cost to go to Chartered Accountants?
Here is how much you will have to spend each term while pursuing chartered accountancy:
- Module fees – $AUD 1,286.00 (Overseas – $AUD 1,544.00)
- Supplementary Australia exam fee - $AUD 674.00 (Overseas - $AUD 1,055.00)
- Overseas exam fee - $AUD 389.00
- Late enrolment fee - $AUD 130.00 (Overseas - $AUD 130.00)
- Administration fee - $AUD 130.00
- Candidate script viewing fee - $AUD 184.00
4. What is the validity period for CA CPT/Foundation, Intermediate, and Final?
After a student clears any of the levels mentioned above, they can take a break and then pursue the next module in the syllabus. The Chartered Accountants Institute in Australia does not have any validity restrictions. But it is recommended that you take each exam within a year of passing out one level to keep your performance consistent.
5. When are the last attempts for CA CPT, IPC, and Final old?
There is no age limit for taking examinations of any of the levels either. However, there are certain requirements that you have to meet. They are:
- If you are not an Australian citizen or a permanent resident, you must hold a visa that allows you to study the CA Program.
- Every applicant must complete and submit a proper persons' declaration.