Contract Law Case Study Assignment Help
Contract law is one of the major branches of legal studies. Therefore, students pursuing legal studies need to know the various aspects associated with contract law in which they are supposed to prepare an assignment on a contract law case study.
However, before they embark on this mission to prepare their contract law case study, they first need to dig deeper into the very concept of contract laws. Here’s a sneak peek into some important areas of contract laws.
List Of Some More Contract Law Case Studie Samples For Students
What Should The Students Know Before Working On A Contract Law Case Study?
The term contract refers to the agreement in written form, which includes the following elements. It must be verified under the court of law.
- Introduction clauses (provisions)
- Defining the parties and key terms
- Statement (s) of purpose
- Obligations of each party
- Assurances and warranties
- Signature block
To make a contract viable under the law, it must accomplish certain requirements(Nolo.com).
Contracts And The Law
The basic contract is formed when two separate parties enter into an agreement and oblige to perform their duties responsibly. With the term party, it can refer to any organization, person, or corporation which enters into an agreement. The agreement is legally enforceable. The main laws which govern the contract law are:
The Common Law
Common law refers to the set of laws which are developed by judges, courts, and legal tribunals which provide regard and importance to every individual’s case (Legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com). The most crucial aspects of contract law fall under the category of common law.
The Uniform Commercial Code
The Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) is a set of laws that provide legal rules and regulations governing commercial or business dealings and transactions. The UCC regulates the transfer or sale of personal property. (Uniformcommercialcode.uslegal.com).
According to the nature of a contract made between the parties, it can be classified into the following categories:
- Bilateral Contract: The most common form of contract involving two parties where they mutually oblige certain promises to each other.
- Unilateral Contract: Unilateral contract refers to those legal agreements where only one party promises performance or a service to another while the other only accepts the offer.
- Express Contract: An express contract refers to those mutually stated agreements where the conditions and promises are explicitly stated to each other without any documentation evidence.
- Contracts under seal: This refers to the traditional contract which carries an authorized seal. In some countries or bodies of law, a contract is valid and enforceable only when it bears this seal from the court of law.
- Implied Contract: Implied contract refers to the set of contracts where the parties agree to the obligations and show their intent to enter into a valid contract.
- Aleatory Contract: It refers to all those mutual agreements which get implemented for some unforeseen and uncertain event. In these contracts, both parties take some risks. The most common example is the insurance contract.
- Adhesion Contract: In these contracts, one party always takes the advantage of their higher bargaining power. These are implemented by big businesses or influential people where the weaker party has a very limited say in the formulation of the contract.
These are the major types of contracts that are listed under the state of law (Legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com). But it is not exhaustive; according to the conditions stated in the agreement or law applicable, contracts can also be classified as Executed Contracts, Unconscionable contracts, Void Contracts.
Check Out The Top Course Code For Mathematics Assignment Answers
Breach Of Contract: Why Is It That Big A Deal?
Breaching of a contract occurs when one of the parties in the contract violates any clauses mentioned in the agreement, and it causes harm (financial or in other forms) to the other party. If any party violates the contract, it can affect the respective party in a variety of ways. They are as follows(Smallbusiness.findlaw.com):
- It damages the reputation of the party, their business, and also as a person.
- The other party will lose interest and concern to continue the business relationship with the defaulter.
- If the damages are caused due to a breach of contract, the other party can lead the business into a lawsuit.
- While the lawsuit continues in the court, the violator has to provide time and money, which affect the normal functioning and the business.
- The court can order the defaulter to exhibit some specific performance or to honour the obligations mentioned in the contract.
- If the court finds that the violation towards the contract is momentous, then the court can hold the party contempt, fine, and even imprison.
The most common remedy of these cases is, the violator would be asked to pay for all the damages caused as compensation. The amount of money is determined according to the extent and equivalent to damages caused by the violator.
In some exceptional cases, the violator can also be ordered by the court to pay for the punitive damages caused to the other party, which can make the complete turnaround for the company impossible.
Students pursuing law need to prepare a contract law case study assignment to exhibit their knowledge in this discipline. However, most of them do not have a firm knowledge and grip over this subject hence struggle to make impeccable contract law case study assignments. That’s where contract law case study samples step in to save them.
Are You Too Struggling With Such Assignments?
Do you need the best samples in order to make A+ grade winning contract law case studies?
Myassignmenthelp.io is your one-stop destination for impeccable contract law case studies sample examples.
Myassignmenthelp.io is an amazing online assignment help website that has brought smiles to a number of students faces who are deprived of academic support. It provides contract law case studies sample examples prepared by highly skilled in-house Ph.D. qualified experts based on real-life scenarios. Moreover, all these contract law case studies are prepared on the latest university guidelines.
This doesn’t end here. Myassignmenthelp.io also provides contract law assignment essay guidance help. Our highly knowledgeable experts provide top-notch papers rich in conceptual content. They ensure that the students always get completely authentic papers with plagiarism reports of their content on-demand. The prices for this service are reasonable, which further make it popular in all English-speaking countries like the USA, UK, and Australia.
Most Frequently Asked Questions By Students
Q1. What is a contract law case study?
A contract law case study is a hypothetical scenario that presents a legal problem related to contract law. The case study describes the situation, the relevant law, and the legal issues involved. Students can use the case study to analyze the legal principles and apply them to the facts of the case.
Q2. What are some common legal issues in contract law case studies?
Some common legal issues in contract law case studies include formation of the contract, breach of contract, and remedies for breach of contract. Other legal issues that may arise in a contract law case study include unconscionability, duress, misrepresentation, and mistake.
Q3. How do students analyze a contract law case study?
To analyze a contract law case study, students should first identify the legal issues involved. They should then research the relevant law and apply it to the facts of the case. This may involve identifying the parties to the contract, determining whether there was offer and acceptance, and examining any defenses that may be available to the parties.
Q4. What are some tips for students to succeed in a contract law case study?
Some tips for students to succeed in a contract law case study include:
- Carefully read and understand the facts of the case
- Identify the legal issues involved
- Research the relevant law and apply it to the facts of the case
- Use clear and concise language in your analysis
- Support your conclusions with evidence from the case and the law
Q5. Where can students find contract law case studies?
Students can find contract law case studies in their textbook, in legal journals and casebooks, and online. Some websites that offer contract law case studies for students include:
- The Law Study
- Law Case Studies
- The Case Study Handbook
- The Law School Guys
Q6. How do contract law case studies help students in their careers?
Contract law case studies help students develop critical thinking skills and apply legal principles to real-world scenarios. This can be useful in a variety of careers, including law, business, and public policy. By analyzing contract law case studies, students can gain a deeper understanding of contract law and develop the skills they need to succeed in their careers.
Related Services Covered By Myassignmenthelp.Io