HPS307 Personality Assignment
The assessment criteria will be posted in the assignment folder of Cloud Deakin. The criteria are generic lab report criteria, designed to ensure that the guidance you get in all units is the same. Broadly, your Lab Report will be evaluated according to:
1. How well your abstract provides a concise but meaningful description of the study.
2. How well you explain the importance of the study, and how it addresses a problem or gap in the literature.
3. How well your method section describes what was done to answer the research question.
4. How well your results section describes how the data were prepared and analysed, as well as what was found.
5. How well you interpret and synthesise the results in your discussion, factoring in the aims, hypotheses, and broader literature.
Your Personality Profile Report will be evaluated according to the rubric supplied in the AT2 folder. Broadly, the assessment pertains to;
1. Your interpretation and understanding of the scores across the Big 5 and HEXACO inventories.
2. How well you apply critical thinking and reasoning to self-versus-other-rater data which we use to explore the strengths and weaknesses of the inventories. Given the above discussions, a position on personality testing is provided with rationale and justification to support the perspective.