Connect With Myassignmenthelp.io To Craft An Impeccable Essay
Finding it challenging to deal with complicated essay topics? Now you can heave a sigh of relief as Myassignmenthelp.io is here to help you with all sorts of essay topics for schools, colleges, and Universities. Whether you want a general overview of the subject or a detailed analysis, our essay writing tutors can take care of it quickly. Our subject tutors believe that every essay has a message to convey, regardless of the difference in essay topics. Therefore, they make sure that the message is described logically without including unnecessary details.
Ways In Which Our Tutors Help You To Deliver Impeccable Essays?
Writing an essay is not easy. It takes an adequate amount of time, effort and research. Our subject matter guides have years of experience in the field of academic tutoring, and they work round the clock to help you with essay topics. Let’s have a look at how our essay tutors successfully guide you to draft an impeccable essay.
1. Preparing an Outline:
After your request for a tutorhas been confirmed with us, our tutors will reach out to you and guide you to prepare a rough draft or an essay outline. They will note down the ideas related to the topic and help you organize them logically. The outline acts as the foundation for your essay, and it allows you to finish writing the essay topic before the deadline.
2. Brainstorming the Thesis Statement:
An impactful thesis statement plays a significant role in earning you high grades for different essay topics. So, our tutors make sure that the statement mentions the main points or arguments to be discussed in the essay's body. In addition, our essayists will explain to you and make sure you adequately write to clarify the main objective of the topic in the thesis statement and help the readers to get an idea about the perspective of the entire paper.
3. Drafting an Exciting Introduction:
As mentioned earlier, our tutors are highly qualified and are well-versed with several essay topics. So, they understand the importance of engaging introductions and employ different techniques to make it enjoyable. For instance, you should start with a stunning example of a question. The tutors also suggest students use a vivid anecdote or a thought-provoking question to persuade the readers to go through the entire paper.
4. Composing a Compact Body Paragraph:
Most of the essay topics have multiple perspectives and ideas. In that case, our assistants will help you flesh out each section with a fresh perspective, along with solid arguments and facts to support the idea. We usually advise students to maintain at least three paragraphs for all essay topics. Then, in the body, you explain the matter to describe the issue with relevant examples to make the essay look more credible to your professors.
5. Writing a Persuasive Conclusion:
Most students may research well on a particular topic, but they create a mess while writing the essay's conclusion. This is where our tutors come into play. We will help you summarize all the essay's essential points in the conclusion and make sure you provide a final perspective on the topic. We suggest our students keep the conclusion short and straightforward to earn high grades on all essay topics.
These are the basic rules; with the help of which our tutors, you can deliver outstanding essays for all sorts of essay topics. However, we also assist you in conducting thorough research on the subject before starting the paper. We make sure you include all the relevant details along with the updated knowledge related to your topic.
But, the rules of writing an essay can differ based on different essay topics. So, wondering how many types of essay topics can our tutors help you with? Let’s find out from the list given below.
The Ultimate List Of Essay Topics Covered By Our Tutors:
Persuasive Essay Topics
- Do Facebook and other social media isolate you from reality?
- Do children benefit if everyone in the team receives a reward (even for participation)?
- Should the minimum wage be increased?
- Is it a good idea to make childhood vaccinations compulsory?
- Are we too dependent on technology?
Argumentative Essay Topics
- Is feminist economics a thing of the past?
- Sex education should be halted in schools.
- Should there be a worldwide ban on using nuclear weapons?
- Was NASA’s “Man on the Moon” mission a governmental hoax?
- All cars in the future should be hybrid to reduce the environmental harm caused by pollution.
Cause and Effect Essay Topics
- Explain the causes and effects of global warming
- Discuss the causes and consequences of terrorism
- Briefly discuss the causes and effects of the Big Bang
- Discuss the causes and consequences of brand loyalty among customers
- What are the causes and effects of depression in women?
Narrative Essay Topics
- An experience that taught you real-life values
- An experience that helped you become brave in life
- An experience that changed your life for good
- An experience that made you feel embarrassed
- What is your favorite sport and why?
Our tutors are well-versed with all the essay topics, and you can also check out the samples present on our website for a better idea about our tutor’s skills. Do not waste your time looking for essay help elsewhere, as our subject specialists work round the clock to help you earn high grades.
Ways In Which Our Tutors Deal With Persuasive Essay Topics
As the name suggests, persuasive essays convince the readers regarding a certain point. The argumentative essay topics are the same as the persuasive ones, except you need to add arguments to defend your issue for the former. Here's how our essayists will help you draft perfect persuasive essays with ease:
- We Start by Picking a Side: After conducting sufficient research on the topic, our tutors will show you how to choose a perspective and convince the readers of its logical supremacy and legitimacy compared to other views.
- Appealing to Human Emotions is Also a Good Idea: Our tutors always advise students to connect with the readers through the writing. Making the reader dive emotionally into your perspective is quite an intelligent way to change their mind.
- We Don’t Allow You to Miss Out on the Objections: We overrule the objections that might arise while dealing with the case while working on persuasive essay topics. Of course, the audience might disagree with a specific viewpoint, but our creativity can rebut the objections with stronger evidence.
Can You Trust Us With Cause And Effect Essay Topics?
From explaining the effect of the feminist movement on men and women to analyzing the impact of social media on family relationships, our essayists have covered several cause and effect topics with utmost precision. So yes, you can trust us for guidance with your cause-and-effect essay topics.
Our Approach For Your Cause And Effect Essay
- We help you to distinguish between effects and causes.
- A compelling thesis statement mentions whether the essay is only about causes or effects or both.
- Supporting relevant details to back up the thesis statement in chronological, categorical, or priority order.
While working on cause-and-effect essay topics, focus on the director's immediate causes without beating around the bush. Our tutors make sure you strengthen the essay with the help of valid arguments rather than including gibberish.
We Also Help To Write On Narrative Essay Topics?
Narrative essay topics can be fun to write, especially if you can choose a good case. Our tutors love the task of tutoring and offer comprehensive writing aid. Hence, they find it interesting to guide you to draft narrative essays and make sure that they earn you high grades.
Steps You Must Follow While Writing A Narrative Essay:
- Organize the thoughts logically throughout the paper
- Intensive research on the topic
- Develop a compelling thesis statement
- Write an engaging introduction
- Draft the body of the essay
- Finally, craft the compact and precise conclusion
Are you having a hard time writing narrative essay topics? Don’t worry. Get in touch with our Academic essayists at MyAssignmenthep.com and resolve all your essay-related queries at reasonable prices.
Besides, our tutors are well-acquainted with other essay topics like compare and contrast, descriptive, and informative essay topics. We execute a strict hiring and screening process to ensure that only the best essayists serve the students. You can let us know about your university's requirements, and our tutors will help you with the best.
Check Out The Extra Benefits That You Can Enjoy By Choosing MyAssigmenthelp.com
- Money refund guarantees
- Unlimited revisions
- Coverage for all subjects
- 24*7 support
- Live chat option
- Plagiarism report
Apart from essay topics, you can also avail tutoring services for writing assignments, dissertations, research papers, term papers, etc. Call us or chat with us on our live chat portal. Contact us today for more information regarding our services.
Most Popular FAQs Searched By Students
Question:- What Are Good Topics For An Essay?
Answer: Spending hours writing a good essay is complex, and brainstorming essay topic ideas can be confusing. To help you narrow down a perfect essay topic, we have categorized a list of several different essay topics.
- Body Image
- News and Media
- New Technology
- Social Media
- High School Life
- Food and Eating
- Criminal Justice
- Fake news
- Mental health
Question:- What Are Good Topics For A College Essay?
Answer: The college essay is your opportunity to show admissions officers who you are apart from your grades and test scores. Most importantly, to distinguish yourself from the rest of a very talented applicant pool. Here are some ideas for writing a compelling, unique college essay.
- Share your story
- Learning from obstacles
- Personal growth
- Challenging a belief
- Solving a problem
- Your goals and motivations
Question:- How Do You Write A Short Essay?
Answer: A short-length essay means an essay that is written in short. The guidelines for writing short-length essays are almost similar to that of writing a regular extended essay. A short or brief essay is defined by its length and the depth of ideas presented in it. There is a limited word count for this type of essay, so you need to ensure that you put in the right words and ideas. Your ideas should be very clear from the beginning itself. Short essays cover catchy topics. Your essay should need to respond to an argument or a question. You can even present your individual opinion or view.
A short report should be a minimum of half-page & a maximum of 1 page if we work single-spaced. It can go up to a max of two pages if we work double-spaced. Short essays should consist of a maximum of 400 words. You can go up to 500 but, if only it's the need for the topic. The essay needs to answer the question or, you can say the case assigned to you. You need to be very Precise when you write a short essay. So, you need to understand the topic well.
The main parts that build up a short essay are the introduction, body and conclusion. Introduction and conclusion should not be more than one paragraph, and the body can be about three paragraphs. The body depends on the topic of the essay.
It is the most critical part of a short essay and one paragraph to set a solid first impression. Your introduction should build up the audience's interest, and it should be clear what the topic is. It should be concise, catchy and informative. End the paragraph with a precise statement, which may as well be your thesis statement. It should focus on the main problem. The statement can be debatable so that opponents will want to argue on your issue.
The body of the essay should ideally be three paragraphs. This part contains your main ideas and supporting evidence or facts. You need to put the strongest argument in the first paragraph and later support it with appropriate points. Make sure that your evidence contains quotations and cite them according to the requirements of the format. Use linking words and conjunctions to make your text cohesive. It will bring flow to your narration.
This paragraph marks the end of your essay. It should be 1 paragraph long. In this paragraph, you need to show how your ideas from the body support the statement in the first paragraph. It is not a summary, but this part will close the question raised in the introduction part. Particularly the last sentence of the conclusion part should satisfy the reader.