ITECH3100 Mobile and Cloud Security
In this assessment, you will be required to conduct a system vulnerability investigation on the smart system you choose for Assignment 1 and complete the whole technical report. The purpose of this assignment is for you to apply learning knowledge to real world applications, analyze the world application system in a way that generates valued insights, and think critically to seek solutions.
Note that this task can be individual or a group work of maximum 3 members. A group needs to be registered with your lecturer/tutor at the beginning of the semester
Learning Outcomes Assessed
The following course learning outcomes are assessed by completing this assessment task:
1. Critically evaluate various types of trust in mobile cloud computing.
2. Distinguish different levels of security for mobile cloud computing
3. Analyze and evaluate emerging technologies such as sensor and vehicular mobile cloud computing.
4. Audit different security threats involved in mobile cloud.
5. Investigate current security issues and challenges in relation to mobile cloud computing.
1. Think of yourself as an examiner or auditor of the system from your Assignment 1, and Identify open issues and limitations of the system by considering the following sample questions:
Are the assumptions reasonable and realistic?
Is the solution practical?
Any technical errors and limitations?
Any problems with the experiments?
Do the results support the claims?
Any way to improve the work?
How does the work relate to other topics previously covered in class?