FNS40815 Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
1. List at least 5 points that are important to ensure communication delivers on customer needs, expectations and priorities.
2. It is important that staff should deliver an outstanding customer experience at all times. What are the specific behavioural competencies that this requires and how would this be measured?
3. Using information provided in Unit 2, it is important that an organisation continually improves. Explain at least 5 ways that an organisation may collect information to facilitate this?
4. There are laws and legislation that regulate the way businesses may provide service to a client. A) Name some of these legislations B) Why is this important and C) What is your responsibility?
5. Write a guide regarding customer service that you would use, as a mortgage broker, to look after a customer. You may wish to write it with a new staff member in mind that you want to train to high standards. Your guide should be a minimum of 3 typed pages and must include the following points:
• Identify and clarify customer needs and expectations
• Assess the urgency of the request
• Determine priorities for service delivery
• Inform the customer of possible choices
• Assist in the selection of the preferred option
• Address what action you would take if you were unable to satisfy the customer need
• Seek appropriate assistance where appropriate
• Provide prompt service to customers
• Establish and maintain rapport with customers
• What action might be taken if there was a complaint
• Provide assistance should there be a specific need
• Propose cross-selling opportunities that may be apparent
• Seek customer feedback
• Review customer satisfaction
• Use feedback to improve customer service
6. Detail at least 2 recommendations on how you could improve and monitor your service delivery to prospective customers.
7. Using information in Unit 11, before a mortgage broker attempts to handle a client’s concerns they must first determine what kind of concern they are dealing with. There are three common types of concerns. List the three and provide abrief explanation of each one.
8. Using information in Unit 12, there are four main personality types a mortgage broker may have to deal with. List the four types and provide a brief description of each.
9. Using information in Unit 12, there is a five point plan to successfully establishing networking, list the five prescribed methods.
10. Using information in Unit 4: A) List four different sectors of the financial services industry; and B) Describe how they interrelate using internet research if necessary.
11. Name five things you can think of that may make your current or future business more environmentally sustainable. The business can be your own or the business you will, or would like to, be working for.