MBA601 Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
Individually, you are required to prepare a word new venture business plan that incorporates various aspects of a start-up to be presented to a venture capitalist.
The purpose of this individual assessment is to provide students with an opportunity to create a plan for
the proposed venture that incorporates financial, operational, marketing and ethical considerations and
evaluate the risks and benefits of entrepreneurialism with a focus on how these can be mitigated.
Presume that the start-up venture that you have been allocated in the first assessment is now seeking capital from prospective venture capitalists as they have plans to expand its business to other countries.
In the context of this assessment, you are to focus on New Zealand as the first choice for the planned expansion.
Based on this, you are to prepare a new venture business plan that addresses the following:
• The overview of the market potential for the planned expansion in New Zealand;
• A comprehensive outline of the suitable business model.
• A critical analysis of the financial considerations, including investment requirements, potential risks and returns, and opportunities for crowdfunding.
• A critical analysis of potential issues associated with human resources and operations.
• A critical analysis of the ethical considerations, including legal and regulatory risks and challenges.