BUS100 Professional Communication Skills
Assessment Type: Individual assessment 750 words (+/- 10%);
In business, successful communicators must transfer and respond to messages and requests using written communication to suit the audience, otherwise messages can be misinterpreted or misunderstood.
Learning how to identify your audience and their expectations and needs is a large part of good leadership and effective management in every business. This assessment relates to learning outcomes a, b and c.
Academic Response This assessment uses the KOI Student Academic Misconduct Policy (2021) to focus on the Academic Integrity expected for every course you do at KOI.
Value: 20% Due: Week 4 Sunday by 5pm
Under the following headings, use the KOI Student Academic Misconduct Policy (2021) to identify how you maintain Academic Integrity for each course you do.
1. Purpose of the Policy (Section 1)
1.1 Good Practice
1.2 Plagiarism & Self Plagiarism
1.3 Cheating & Exam Cheating
1.4 Contract Cheating
2. Detection (Section 2)
3. Management (Section 3) 3.1 Penalties 3.1.1 Level 1 3.1.2 Level 2 3.1.3 Level 3
4. Appeals (Section 4)
5. Responsibilities/Reporting (Sections 5/6)
You are to: (As shown in TAKEAWAY 3 and How Do I Do Assessment 1)
• Use a minimum of three (3) academic references and in-text citations as a minimum for a pass.
• Include the KOI Student Academic Misconduct Policy (2021)
• Also include the Course textbook as shown on the Moodle Course page.
• The remaining must be an Academic References.
• Use the Quick Guide on the Moodle Course page to reference in the Harvard style.
• Format; double spaced, right and left justified. Double, double spaced between paragraphs and references.