1. What is the ranking of Macleay College in Australia?
As per the QILT scores released in 2019, Macleay College in Australia has once again performed very well based on a majority of indicators. It was also rated positively by students as compared to the ratings achieved by the public universities in Australia. For example, Macleay scored 89.9% in terms of skill development, whereas the next closest public universities scored 86.1%.
2. What GPA do you need to get into Macleay College?
The GPA requirement varies depending on the country you are from. For example, if you are from the United States of America, you need a minimum GPA of 2.5 to enrol in Macleay College. Similarly, you need a minimum GPA of 2.0 if you are from Thailand to get into this college in Australia.
3. What are the requirements to study at Macleay College?
The requirements to get enrolled in Macleay College are:
- IB diploma with a score of 22
- Successful completion of GCE A-Level along with an aggregate of 3
- Successful completion of BTEC National Diploma or pass grades in 6 units of diploma
- Successful completion of a level IV qualification
4. Which course is best in Macleay College?
Macleay College is well-known for the following courses:
- Advertising & digital media
Besides these courses, you can also pursue a degree in social media, public relations, sports management or video production. All these courses are taught by real industry professionals.
5. Is Macleay College good for international students?
The best thing about Macleay College is that it offers flexible learning options for international students. There isn’t any limitation for the full-time study at this college. Macleay College consists of about 25% of international students with an average class size of 25. It accepts test scores such as IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge and Pearson Test from International students.