I am a registered nurse, working in acute general medical ward and doing my post grad studies. Master degree level.so writing should be higher level. .The unit I am doing for this assignment is Medical surgical specialisation.so in my case study I need to little bit write about pathophysiology and more management and treatment options with a proper literature review with evidence based. Here with attached case study requirements. Please go through that. One of my friends last year work I am attaching also please go through that, I need my assignment in that format. Its a hurdle task so I must pass this assignment. Please kindly give me a best work and please do the plagiarism check, because already I had one warning from university
For this case study, I have to choose one real patient from my ward. I have chosen 65 yr old female patient presented with Short of breath, chest tightness and odema.
I got consent from patient already. Pls use my friend assignment format.. my requirement also same
Past history – High cholesterol, obesity and hypertension
Congestive cardiac failure and secondary would say obesity, High cholesterol and hypertension on top of my requirement you can add or alter some conditions but primary should be cardiac congestive cardiac failture. In management pls write evidence based fluid restriction, daily weight check ,medication and lifestyle changes like that. Differentiate the underlying pathophysiological process, aetiology and clinical manifestations related to a range of different disease presentations Discuss any Monash Health policies and procedures in relation to patient care and assessment Utilise assessment data and patient disease manifestations in patient centred care. Implement appropriate nursing plans and interventions related to the management of the medical-surgical patients utilising evidence-based practice Explore and evaluate the clinical application of nursing research to the management of medical-surgical patients Articulate and demonstrate the principles used to manage a medical emergency
Details of task:
Students will present a case study of a patient chosen from their clinical area, which will include an analysis of the nursing management/interventions provided to the patient. The written assignment will include a literature review to determine whether the nursing management/interventions provided are evidence based and best practice.
• The following will need to be presented as per the marking rubric:
◦ A review of the patient’s condition/s and co-morbidities
◦ An in-depth discussion of the nursing management provided to the chosen patient including critical analysis of the interventions provided. This will be the main focus of your assignment.
▪ Example: chosen patient is started on humidified oxygen therapy. According to the literature you have reviewed, is this best practice for the patients' condition? What does the literature suggest would be best practice?
• Size 12 font Arial or Times New Roman font with double spacing between lines.
• Leave a 4cm margin on the left side of the page with double line spacing.
• Submitted assignments must be submitted in WORD .doc format.
• You may use subheadings to develop your paper and ensure you address each question.
• All in-text references count in the word count. Reference list is excluded from word count.
• If a paper is submitted which exceeds the word count by more than 10%, the marker will stop reading at the required word count and no further content will be marked
• This assessment is a hurdle task. Students must pass this assessment task in order to pass the overall course.
• This assignment must include at least ten (10) literature references that are less than five (5) years old.
• Your references and citations will need to follow APA Style 6th edition Referencing Guidelines