Considerations That The Leisure And Health Professional Would Need To Consider When Including The Client In Leisure And Recreational
Activities Include Strategies For Any Modifications That May Need To Be Made. This assignment will be a report by you as a consultant/Market analyst to management of two organisations operating in Service and Product-based sectors. This report will analyse available data on customer satisfaction, feedback, and experience to generate practical and data-driven insights (for example whether there are different segments of the customer, why the customers are unsatisfied with the product/service, which product lines are successful and why, etc.). These insights will be the basis for recommendations on organisational decisions. You will be required to recommend detailed, integrated customer management strategies/solutions that will help the organisation achieve higher performance.For this assignment, you must work both on the “AirlineSurveyData” and “FashionReviewData” dataset available on iLearn. Please note that these are two independent organizations and therefore their analysis and recommendations should be communicated individually within each sub-section. However, it is desired to present your personal reflection either by discovering something new or confirming existing knowledge in the conclusion section.
The report should include the following sub-sections (the word counts are given as an approximate guide only).
1. Executive Summary (300 words) - The subsection should be a one page or less summary of the report, including the identified problems/goals and objectives, selected techniques, most important findings, recommendations, and conclusions for management.
2. Background/Introduction (500 words) - This section should contain a brief description of the project including an overview of the organisational decision problem/analysis objectives and a concise overview of the project context (sector, market, environment, etc).
3. Analysis (700 words) - This section should contain your techniques, analysis and insights which address the organisations’ customer management strategy decision problem for both organizations. Your report needs to address analysis and insights concerning customer segment, customer predictions of preferences, customer satisfaction/feedback, etc. in separate sub-sections. In addition to the separate analyses and insights above, for each industry, you need to combine the insights into a comprehensive insight perspective which can assist the organisation with its customer management across its entire customer base. Graphs, tables, charts, workflows, and other visual material must be included in the main body. You Must only use the tools/techniques/methods that are presented in this subject.
4. Recommendations/Conclusions (1000 words) - In this section, you should provide a coherent set of conclusions and recommendations regarding the organisation’s customer management (for both organizations). The conclusions and recommendations should be related directly to the findings of your analysis and your generated insights and not on ideas and concepts not explored in the report. It is important to the organisation to understand the process by which you have analysed the data and generated insights. You should recommend a course of action for the organisation. You should also include a paragraph on limitations and qualifications.
5. Bibliography/References/ Appendices - You must include all reference sources including websites and other relevant sources in a bibliography/reference section. All referencing must conform to the Journal of Marketing reference standards. Relevant evidence required in explaining analysis and conclusions should be put in ordered and numbered appendices.