1. What do you need to enrol in North Metropolitan TAFE?
Here is what you need to do to enrol in the North Metropolitan TAFE:
- Find a? course? as per your field of study.
- Check the entryrequirements on the website and ensure that you meet them.
- Fill out the online form and pay the tuition fees
- Receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) and start studying
2. How do I start my North Metropolitan TAFE course online?
North Metropolitan TAFE offers several online courses for various subjects and varying periods. All you have to do is go to the official website of the institute and choose which course you want to pursue. Make sure to check the Intakes page for the semester duration and the tuition fees. Fill up the form and pay to start the course.
3. Can international students go to North Metropolitan TAFE?
Yes, international students from all over the world can pursue a course from this college. However, the only difference would be that you would require a Student Visa once you get the Confirmation of Enrolment. You will receive your Visa after six weeks following probation and an interview and then come to Australia to commence your studies.
4. What is the acceptance rate of North Metropolitan TAFE?
The acceptance rate at North Metropolitan TAFE is around 75%. Therefore, it will not be tough to get through and study a course if you have average grades and good credit scores. You will need at least 45% marks in the subject related to which you will be pursuing a course.
5. Is North Metropolitan TAFE a good place to study?
North Metropolitan TAFE has collaborated with some of the best companies from several fields, including nursing, medical, mining and tourism. This is why studying courses from college can help you land excellent job opportunities. The institute’s alumni have won several awards at state, national and global events. The customised training will help you sharpen your targeted skill sets and qualifications to support your future.