CHCPRP003 Reflect on and Improve own Professional Practice
To achieve a satisfactory result, your assessor will be looking for your ability to demonstrate the following key skills/tasks/knowledge as outlined in the marking criteria for this assessment task.
1. Discuss how you can measure the progress of this plan and the importance of measuring the progress.
2. Once you have completed your personal development plan, undertake a self-evaluation of the plan by discussing it with a colleague you work with or one of your peers, then answer the following question.
3. Write a short self-evaluation of your personal development plan including any feedback you have received from your discussion of this plan with others
4a. Identify a time when you received feedback from an employer, peer or facilitator on vocational placement and discuss how the conversation went - show a 2-way open conversation about feedback, explain if the feedback was descriptive or evaluative and give a rationale
4b.Now that you have discussed your personal plan, obtained feedback and completed a self-evaluation, outline at least two (2) areas that you feel could be improved upon.
5. Provide a short reflection on the feedback you have actively sought and received so far from your clinical placements, either from your facilitators or staff where you did placement.
6. Outline two (2) ways that you can regularly participate in the review processes at a place of employment that will show your commitment to upgrading your skills and knowledge
7. As you progress as a nurse there will be many opportunities to enhance your learning development. Outline three (3) ways you can seek specialist advice or further training