BFA503 Introduction to Financial Management
1. The challenges and prospects of COVID-19 and recovery, and how to thrive in a digital environment. The presentation must cover one or more of the following areas;
• COVID-19’s challenges for finance industry.
• Fintech innovations in response to the pandemic.
• Financial risk management and mitigation.
2. Finance in a Digital World
How technology is expanding in finance and its effects on the finance and accounting industry. The presentation must cover one or more of the following areas;
• Digital finance landscape
• Digital finance ecosystem
• FinTech innovations
• Digital transformation in finance industry
• Technology “As A Service” in financial industry
• Where financial technology is headed
• Handling technology challenges and financial management
3. Robotics in Finance: The Future
The implications of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) on the future of financial management, and the benefits of automation on the finance industry. The presentation must cover one or more of the following areas;
• Examine the impact and application of digital transformation and emerging technologies have on the finance ecosystem.
• Evaluate and identify the needs of digital finance in various business landscapes.
• Evaluate how finance information systems can improve the effectiveness of management decision making.
4. The impact of governments on digital currency and its impact on the national financial structure under the background of rapid development of digital finance and fintech services.
• Explain how an official digital currency will perform differently when contributing to financial inclusion, payment system and responsible digital finance.
• Describe potential benefits and risks of issuing the digital currency on the financial system and provide potential measures.